This innovative acoustic monitoring device for wildlife integrates beamforming technology. Its sound processing utilizes four MEMS microphones to capture precise and clear recordings. It delivers a 90% higher rate of bird call identification than a single mic device. This cutting-edge technology gets the most out of formerly limited data.
- Four MEMs microphones
- Driven by a Teensy 4.1 Microcontroller
- Powered by 4 D-cell batteries
- Sample four track 16-bit and 44.1 kHz
- Beamforming works most effectively from ~ 2 kHz -10 kHz
- Record WAV files to a microSD card
- Uses a beamforming algorithm through modified Luscinia Bioacoustics Software
CONTENTS OF THE SET
- TEENSY 4.1
- 4 D-Cell batteries
- Lithium battery CR2032
The product is available for immediate fulfillment.
Documentation Source Code