udioMoth Dev is the development version of the acoustic monitoring device AudioMoth version 1.2.0, which uses JST-PH headers to expose useful peripherals for modular expansion.
- Silicon Labs Wonder Gecko microcontroller
- 48MHz 32-bit processor
- DSP instruction support and floating-point unit
- 256kB Flash
- 32kB RAM plus an extra 256kB of external SRAM
- On-board analog MEMS microphone, Sensitivity -38 dBV/Pa, 63 dBA SNR, 10Hz to 192kHz
- Sample rates up to 384kHz
- 3.5 mm jack socket for external electret condenser microphones *Case not compatible when using an external mic
- Micro-USB B port for power, configuration and for reprogramming the Flash
- 5 separate JST-PH style headers for board-board/board-case integration
- 2pin JST-PH header for connecting external power supplies (3.3V to 6V)
- 2pin JST-PH header for powering external 3V boards or products from AudioMoth Dev – 3pin JST-PH header for external red and green LED’s
- 3pin JST-PH header for an external switch
- 4pin JST-PH header for multi-function 3V General Purpose I/O (GPIO)
- 6-pin serial wire debug port
- MicroSD card connector
Available for immediate fulfilment on ordering.
• Andrew P. Hill, Peter Prince, Jake L. Snaddon, C. Patrick Doncaster, Alex Rogers. AudioMoth: A low-cost acoustic device for monitoring biodiversity and the environment. HardwareX.
• Hill AP, Prince P, Piña Covarrubias E, Doncaster CP, Snaddon JL, and Rogers A (2017). AudioMoth: Evaluation of a smart open acoustic device for monitoring biodiversity and the environment. Methods in Ecology and Evolution.
Documentation Source Code Forum